Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our "junk food" buffet

One of the cute trends I picked up from reading wedding blogs was the candy buffet. We got our glassware at IKEA, candy from Oriental Trading and Costco, and Marc and his brother set everything up the morning of the wedding. We figured it would be a sweet addition to our dessert reception, and it was totally a hit, the guests loved it! I even saw a Facebook status a few days later where someone said they were enjoying their Fun Dip from the wedding.
I call ours a "junk food" buffet, because we added a few non-candy items. My little sister loves Goldfish crackers, and they're easy to buy in bulk. And anyone who knows me knows my obsession with Nacho Cheese Doritos! How could I celebrate my special day without my favorite chip? UNPOSSIBLE!

Yum yum!