Monday, March 29, 2010

Keeping an eye on the weather

Now that I'm past the two-week mark, I've started to look at the weather for our wedding day. Accuweather.com does 15 day extended forecasts, and naturally, I've been looking at ours every day. Thankfully, we're well past the point of worrying about snow (I hope!), but you know the old saying about "April Showers". Who cares about May flowers! I don't need 'em, I need flowers for April 10 and then I really don't care anymore. That's why the rain today, and tomorrow, and the next day, won't get me down. Good! Rain all you want, sky! Get it out of your system before my family arrives next week. The extended forecast for the week in general is looking good- no rain, highs in the 60s, lows in the 50s. The forecast for our actual wedding day shifts every day. Yesterday, it was going to be sunny, high 60s/50s. Today, it's going to be cloudy, low 60s/40s. I do hope the sun wins out in the end! And PLEASE, no rain!