Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Am A Stalker

Hello, my name is Kate the Bride, and I am a registry stalker.

Registry stalking, for those who don't know (and if you're crazy enough to read wedding blogs, you know, so don't play), is where you regularly check in on your online gift registries, to see what's been purchased. I personally look at mine every day. I can't help it! It's so exciting! People are BUYING ME THINGS- we've gotten 4 gifts so far, all from our Bed, Bath and Beyond registry. Some might say, oh, but that ruins the surprise, but I don't think that's true. I already picked out all this stuff, no gift from a registry is a surprise. It's seeing who gave the gift that is the really exciting part. I try to guess before opening a gift who it's from, and I never guess right! People have been so generous, it's really sweet. And I'm letting each and every one of them know via thank-you note!