Friday, March 12, 2010

Cake Time!

Ugh, I have had NO TIME lately for wedding stuff. And it's coming up so fast! So fast that all my little computer counters have lost their minds. According to them, it's somewhere between 27-29 days to the wedding. Some even said "Wedding in 29 Days (30 Days)" yesterday. Hey, little tickers, get it together.

Tomorrow, we will be ordering our sheet cakes at Costco! I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED about these cakes. You have to understand, I'm not a big sweets eater. I find most desserts to be too rich or too sweet to truly be enjoyable. But a few months ago, we got a Costco cake to say goodbye to a dear church friend as she moved to Chicago, and this cake was INCREDIBLE! Vanilla cake, vanilla cheesecake filling, and cream cheese frosting. I wanted to bring it home and eat it every day (but settled for finding excuses to eat it from the church fridge for 3 days in a row). I'm so excited to share it with our guests!


Now, to decide which little pictures I want.....