Sunday, January 24, 2010

Over there, Over there, send the word, send the word, over there!

Mailed the international invites. And my sister's invite to Florida, because I told her that was her birthday present (Happy Birthday, Sarah!) EEEEEEE. They're out there! Look out, China, Romania, Brazil, Italy, United Kingdom and Canada! Your invites are coming! And yes, I'm talking about the WHOLE COUNTRY. Hope we registered for enough stuff.

I have the rest of my stamps sitting with the invitations. Stamps are so pretty- is it because they're money on paper? It could be more than that- I love the Kelp Fish stamps we ended up buying, the little sea creatures are SO cute! I'm so excited about putting the stamps on the rest of the invites that I'm putting it off- delayed gratification! Plus, like I said before I bought them, you never know with the USPS. Do you know after I bought the stamps online, they held the package at the post office for signature?? Not sure if they "tried" to deliver it and failed (despite Marc always being here), but yeah, he ended up having to go to the post office to pick up the stamps I bought online to save us from having to go to the post office. Oh well. I tried.