Monday, December 21, 2009

Wedding Nightmare

I have the craziest wedding dreams. Last night, the dream went as follows- first, I was serving a homemade dinner to my guests, and I started to run out of food. We had some of the desserts we wanted, but not all of them. Then, all these people I didn't know were showing up. I'd go up and ask them, hi, who do you know here at the wedding? And they'd be like, uhhhh, ummm, we know the couple. OH REALLY? Because I'm standing here in a white dress, and I do not know you. Do you know who else showed up? John Edwards and his alleged mistress Rielle Hunter. Pretending to be other people! Please, dream John Edwards, I'd recognize you anywhere! Then the dream transitioned to my being in a Gossip Girl episode, and Chuck Bass was there..... love him. Happy ending to a bad dream!