Sunday, December 13, 2009

Exciting Wedding Reality TV News!

A friend from the UK was telling me about this BBC show that sounded AWESOME. They take 4 brides, and they all go to each other's weddings, and judge and rate the weddings of the other brides. I'm sure it's bitchy and catty to the extreme! And then the girl whose wedding is rated highest by her peers wins a honeymoon. I thought it sounded just FANTASTIC, but alas, they don't show it in the United States.

UNTIL NOW. TLC has picked up the concept and is doing a US version! I saw the commercial and started screaming, I was so excited. Four Weddings starts next week (though I think that's just a sneak peek, and full episodes start in 2010). Ahhhhhhh, I can't wait. I love wedding reality TV. Say Yes to the Dress, Happily Ever Faster, Don't Tell the Bride, and now, Four Weddings! Oh, TLC, thank you for this early Christmas gift.