Tuesday, December 29, 2009

100 Days to Go!

Seriously? Seriously? I'm getting married in 100 days? Really? I'm pretty sure yesterday the count was something like 459 days. AND NOW IT'S AT A HUNDRED AHHHHH!

It's getting to be crunch time, people. There were all these things that I was waiting to do "someday". Like, I dunno, find a place for my family to have dinner the day before and directly after the wedding. Or setting up a meeting with our officiant to plan the ceremony. Or send in our newspaper wedding announcement. Or nag Marc to get his tuxedo altered to fit properly. "Someday" I was going to do all those things and many more. And now someday is here! Frightening!

I better go be productive now. Addressing some invites maybe? Although naturally, at least two of the people whose invites I've already addressed have moved or will be moving. People, once I address your invite, you are legally bound to continue living at the same location, do you hear me??? I only got 25 extra envelopes! Would it be bad to start handing out invites sans envelopes, just to save paper? Don't answer that.