Friday, November 20, 2009

Virtual Makeovers at DailyMakeover.com

I found this great website, DailyMakeover.com, where you can virtually try on hairstyles! My sister was looking for some hairdo inspiration, so I helped her out.

You can upload one picture for free, and try on a great selection of celebrity and pre-set hairdos. The tools are great and really easy to use, you can really make the hairdo fit (although sometimes I was too lazy to do so).

As you can see, I had a lot of fun playing around. Ignore my super serious expression; the picture was originally me trying to capture my eye makeup.
Photobucket
This is how I see my hair for the wedding- soft updo, sweep in the front.

Photobucket
Do blondes have more fun? Sadly, I'll probably never know.

Photobucket
Wish I had curly hair!

Photobucket
Sassy! Love it!


I have a hair and makeup trial scheduled a week from tomorrow; hopefully I'll look at least half as good as I do in these shots, yuk yuk yuk.