Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shoes with Something Blue

Of the four Somethings a girl needs on her wedding day, I knew blue would be the hardest to work in. New, old, borrowed, fine, but blue? I figured I'd just wear blue underwear or something, until I saw a great idea: blue rhinestones on the bottom of your shoe, tucked right into the part of a heeled shoe that doesn't touch the ground. So after my sister found me the perfect wedding shoes on eBay (thanks Lee!), I rushed right over to Michael's, bought my craft supplies, and tada!

Photobucket

I had a hard time figuring out what to put after I did "I Do" on the first shoe. I briefly considered putting "Marc" on the other shoe, before realizing that "I Do Marc" wasn't exactly the romantic wedding message I was going for. Ended up going with our wedding date and a little heart.

Photobucket

Hope we can get some cute shots showing off the shoes on the big day!