Friday, November 27, 2009

All I Want for Christmas.... is gifts!

Now that we've gotten that pesky Thanksgiving holiday out of the way, it's time for CHRISTMAS! Are you ready for parties, gift-buying, present-wrapping? Ugh, not me. It's so much work. And by "it", I mean finding a gift for my mother. That's the hardest thing I do every holiday season. I've done very well for Mom the past few years, thanks to some clever sample sale shopping (A DVF wrap dress, a LuLu Guinness handbag), but between the wedding and six months of unemployment, I'm working with a much smaller budget this year. Sorry Mom! I'll try to think of something!


And while I do that, I will think of some things I'd like for myself! I've already come up with a few wedding-related ideas. When it comes to making my Christmas list, I often think of things I was hoping to buy anyway. The first thing I'd like is my wedding day fragrance- what's more bridal then smelling like roses on your wedding day? I totally love the Rosewater Eau Fraiche from Crabtree & Evelyn- so romantic and lovely.